Have leftover pulled pork? YES! You must try this crazy simple English muffin recipe. A bite of crisp and fluffy muffin packed with saucy sweet pulled pork topped with a yolk-bursting egg, ended with a lettuce crunch.
It’s soooo delicious that we both gobbled up TWO of these bad boys in a matter of minutes.
After our success with the Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork, we had enough leftover pulled pork to last us for daysss. That’s not including the other half of the raw pork shoulder picnic sitting in our freezer. Pulled pork marathon, anyone?
There are so many delicious food you can make with leftover pulled pork like pulled pork sandwiches, wraps, sliders, on rice, or nachos….the delicious possibilities are endless! 😀
We’ve decided to put a twist on the regular English muffin recipe with our first batch of leftover pulled pork. Instead of bacon or ham, we have our sweet pulled pork (oh! still so moist and full of flavor) jam packed in the muffin.
Crisp, fluffy muffin.
Sweet saucy pulled pork.
Fresh crunchy lettuce.
Need I say more? Make this NOW!
BBQ Pulled Pork English Muffin Recipe Tips
We’ve used a round stainless steel cookie cutter to ensure our eggs are beautifully round. And it works! 😀
Time to get cooking! What did you think of the BBQ Pulled Pork English Muffin?
Craving more? Subscribe to Nom Recipes to get our newest recipes delivered straight to your inbox. Stay in touch with us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube for our latest updates.
- Pulled pork (Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe)
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 extra large eggs
- Olive oil
- Butter, to coat
- Coat butter onto English muffin halves, and toast them in oven until lightly golden brown.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Use paper towel to coat some olive oil on the inner lining of the round cutter (see notes) to prevent the egg from sticking onto it.
- Place the round cutter on the pan. Add olive oil to the pan and crack an egg into the round cutter.
- Cook until the bottom of the egg is crisp, then remove the round cutter and flip over the egg.
- Turn off the heat.
- Top each muffin halves with romaine lettuce, pulled pork, and an egg. Combine halves to make 4 muffins.
- Serve immediately!